Saturday, August 6, 2011

Old Navy Jeans Sample and Share



I was recently chosen to be part of a sample and share compliments of Crowdtap.  This sample and share was for Old Navy Jeans.  I really like Old Navy Jeans.  They offer many styles and a variety of different colors too.  My goal was to find a pair of jeans for myself that fit great.  I sometimes have a difficult time because I'm only 5 feet tall.  I brought my mom with me this morning to get a free pair of jeans too.  We had fun looking at all the different styles.  She is also about 5 feet tall, so she was looking to find a pair of jeans that fit well also!



My mom trying on jeans at Old Navy!

We browsed around the store for awhile and picked up a few pairs of jeans to try on.  We tried out a few different styles.  They have a lot of really cute skinny jeans, trouser jeans, book cut, flair, and cropped jeans.  After trying on a number of pairs we both selected a pair of the Bootcut.  We both found that this style was great because it comes in different lengths.  We were both thrilled to find them in a short length!  Woohoo.  The ones that I decided on are really comfortable and soft.  I can't wait until the weather cools down, so I can wear them this fall!

This was a lot of fun to participate in!  If you aren't a member of Crowdtap and want to join you can find out more and how to join at the link below.  It's a fun website where you get to complete short surveys, participate in discussions, and sometimes try neat products!

http://bit.ly/ljYOfD


This is the bootcut pair that I decided on!



No comments:

Post a Comment