Friday, July 8, 2011

Talking on Crowdtap about the significance of the effects of bullying

Within the last few months joined up with a website called Crowdtap.  It's a fun site where you get to interact with other people in discussions, answer quick surveys and possibly get to try products.  The one thing that I have enjoyed the most is being able to share my opinion with others.

I was recently part of a discussion that asked me to answer the question "What social issues do you and/or your children most care about now?"  This question really hit with me because we dealt with my son this year being bullied in Kindergarten.  I answered the question and explained how my son was bullied and what we did to stop it this year.  We actually had to put him in a different school because he was having problems with being picked on and it wasn't stopping.  I was glad I was given an opportunity to voice my opinion and tell others how horrible  it is that kids bully and start at such a young age.  I also stated that I think it's important to teach kids to respect others and treat them like they want to be treated.  People need to continue to put a stop to bullying and start working on kindness.  This was a great way for me to share my opinion on how important this is!  This has been the most significant discussion that I have been part of on Crowdtaop.

To learn more about joining Crowdtap check out the link below.

http://crowdtap.com

1 comment: