Friday, September 30, 2011

Lawry's Chicken Marsala Review

I recently was given the opportunity to try some really neat products from Lawry's compliments of bzzagent.com.  I received a box of goodies this week that contained lots of coupons, a taco seasoning, a Southwest Chicken Skillet, an Chicken Marsala packet, Lawry's Seasoned Salt and a cute apron.  I have used the Lawry's Seasoned Salt for years.  It's great on just about anything.  We use it a lot on our meats when we grill them.  My daughter loves it on her hard boiled eggs.

Here is a photo of some of the goodies that came in my Lawry's bzzkit.





Tonight I decided to use the Chicken Marsala packet that I received.  I was a little bit weary that this would be a bit too salty.  I have found that a lot of prepackaged seasoning mixes are overly salted.  I was wrong.  The flavor was really good.  It had a really good flavor without being overdone and overly salty.  The best part was the whole family enjoyed it.  I also love that it took me very little time to prepare.  I have noticed now that my son is in school all day by the time I get him home from school I don't have much time to prepare dinner.  I think from the start to finish this took me about 30 minutes.  The ingredients are simple too.  It consists of the chicken, seasoning packet, mushrooms and some water.  I served it with a side of rice.  I will be honest and I didn't have boneless chicken in the house, so I opted to use boneless lean pork and it came out very good.

I would recommend this if you want a great homemade meal that doesn't take all day to prepare.

Here are some photos of the Lawry's Chicken Marsala.





I received the above mentioned products compliments of bzzagent in return for my honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment