Monday, October 3, 2011

Burt's Bees Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Review



I received the Burt's Bees Sensitive skin moisturizer and cleanser 2 days ago compliments of bzzagent and started using it immediately.  

I will first give you some background about my skin in order for you to understand my situation a bit better.  I have severely sensitive skin.  I had previously had to stop using the skincare products I was using and visit a dermatologist because my skin got so irritated from a different product that was labeled "hypoallergenic."  So, with the issues I've had with certain products (even ones labeled hypoallergenic) I have to be very careful with what I use on my skin.

I was very happy to see that the Burt's Bees Sensitive skincare products are made with 99% all natural ingredients.  I was interested to see how this would be different on my face rather than just a product that was labeled "hypoallergenic."  The product contains rice extract, aloe, eyebright and white genepi.  The neatest thing I found is that this line of Burt's Bees has cotton extract in it.  

I have used the Burt's Bees Senstive daily moisturizing cream and cleanser now about 6 times and had no irritation from it.  I will actually say that, for the first time in awhile, my skin feels smoother and softer.  The products provide my skin with the perfect amount of moisture without making it all oily.  I think that this is a product I'm going to stick with for awhile, since I've had such a hard time finding skincare products that don't irritate my skin or cause them to break out.  I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from sensitive skin and really has a hard time finding a product that doesn't irritate them.  

I received the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Products compliments of bzzagent in return for my honest review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment