Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OXO Candela Updated Review


I just received these really nice OXO Candela's in the mail compliments of bzzagent.  I have been so excited to try them.  I immediately pulled them out of the box and set them up.  They are extremely simple to use.  I was very happy when I saw that the only work it takes is to push a button on the bottom to turn it on and the occasional charge on the base.  It's very simple.  My favorite part about these is that they don't get hot!  I have a 4 and a 6 year old and we rarely light candles because I am too afraid of them trying to get ahold of them.  The outside of the Candela doesn't even feel warm.  These are a super alternative because they still give you the look of a candle, but without all the dangers.  The light that they give off isn't extremely bright, but I really like that.  I don't want a candle that is annoyingly bright.  They give any room a nice warm look or even an outdoor setting.  I will continue to use these and update everyone again soon.

I have now had these for a bit longer and wanted to update all my readers on my opinion of the OXO Candela's.  I really like them.  They are easy to charge.  I like that all you have to do to charge these is simply place it on the charger.  My kids love using these at night as a night light.  They love them because it provides the perfect amount of light for them in their rooms.  I really like that there isn't anything that my kids can get hurt on with these.  This is an overall great product and I would recommend this to others as a great alternative to a candle with a flame.  It is a high quality product.



All opinions are completely my own.  The OXO Candela product was provided by bzzagent.com in return for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so cool! My boys would love having them as a night light as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog What I Live For! I am following you back now :).

    ReplyDelete