Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is itemize.com?

It's your own online personal shopping assistant.  That's the best way for me to explain this neat new website.  I was recently introduced to itemize.com by bzzagent.  Itemize.com takes your own personal shopping history and it finds personalized deals just for you.  I love it because I have found that itemize.com is able to match my shopping style very well.  It not only finds items that I would find appealing, but it also finds me great deals on these items. This is very helpful because I don't have to search all over the internet for a great deal.  I can just go to itemize.com and find deals that have been searched out already for me.  If you haven't signed up for an itemize.com account you can do so for free and see what kind of items and deals it will find for you too.  I find this really helpful because it saves me time.  I am one to always look for a deal and this does it for me.


I was introduced to itemize.com by bzzagent, but all opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment