Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Denfiants 4X4 sale at Target!



Have you seen these new toys?  They look like a lot of fun.  I know my 4 and 6 year old would really love playing with them.  Ok - so what are they?  They are mini motorized trucks that look like they would be a blast! These sound like a great toy and they are even made with real gears so they can do neat things.  These little guys can freewheel!  How fun!  I love that the playsets all fit together too.  I know my son would definitely be interested in the military themed vehicles.  These are currently in stores now.  There are 50 different styles to choose from.

The best part is now through November 2nd you can get these at Target for $5.99 instead of $7.99.


What do you think your kids will like best about these?










The information about this sale was provided to me by One2One Network.  All opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment