Monday, November 7, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Solutions isn't just for adults!



I am a mom to a 4 and 6 year old and they suffer from eczema in the winter.  It is horrible for them.  Both my son and daughter get dry itchy patches on their skin.  My poor 6 year old sometimes gets them on his face.  I have to use very sensitive products on his skin.  Well this weekend was pretty cold and I noticed that he started getting a couple of red splotches of eczema on his cheek.  I have been participating in the bzzagent Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Solutions campaign.  I decided to try the cleanser and moisturizer on my son's face.  I will say they worked well.  The cleanser is so mild that it didn't irritate.  I like that it helped moisturize his face too.  The moisturizer worked well to calm the redness in his skin and not irritate.  I think I've found a winner for my 6 year old to help alleviate some of the irritations from his eczema.  I would recommend the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Solutions line to people with sensitive skin problems.

I did receive the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Moisturizer and Cleanser compliments of bzzagent in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment