Monday, November 7, 2011

Let Lawry's help you create an easy Taco Night!


Over the weekend we had Family Taco Night and my kids loved it. We are a fan of tacos in our house and we have them once a week. Lawry's Taco Seasoning Mix is no stranger in our house. My favorite part is that the Lawry's Taco Seasoning Mix has a great flavor without being too salty. I have found that is sometimes a problem with package seasoning mixes. The flavor on the Lawry's Taco Seasoning Mix is great! My kids loved it. That is important to me. My husband and I enjoyed it too. This is great because it's something my whole family will eat. I also like it because it's fun. My son can be picky and I put out all the toppings and he can pick and choose what he wants to add to his tacos. We also use the Lawry's Taco Seasoning Mix to add to rice to make flavored Spanish Rice! It comes out really good.



I have been taking part in the Lawry's bzz campaign from bzzagent. I received some products to try in return for my honest review. You can see my other previous posts about some of the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment