Friday, December 16, 2011

Betty Lukens Learning Fun with Felts Review

Learning Fun with Felts are a neat interactive activity for kids that allows them to use their imagination.  My son and daughter received the Undersea and Adventures in Space sets to try out.  This is a great item to buy for children ages 3 and up.  What Betty Lukens sets come with are a felt board and felt pictures that your child can stick on the board.  There is absolutely no mess.  There is no glue or tape needed to get these to stick.  The felt just sticks to the other piece of felt.  The best part is that your child can rearrange the picture however they want over and over again.  I enjoyed watching my kids play with these sets and listen to them make up fun stories to go along with the scene that they create on the felt board.  This is a nice quiet activity when you need a break from electronic and noisy toys.  The product is made very well.  My kids tend to be rough on things and these felt sets look like they are going to hold up well to my kids use.  






Betty Lukens Learning Fun with Felts come in lots of fun varieties.  I personally love the Undersea and Adventures in Space.  My son just got done doing a report for school relating to Undersea animals, so he fell in love with this one.  They have bible felts, educational felts, felt books, inspirational felt sets, and more.  

My 4 and 6 year old really enjoyed playing with these.  I would definitely recommend these.  If you would like to purchase your own the ones pictured above retail for $16.95 each.  You can also connect with Betty Lukens on Facebook and Twitter.




Which Learning Fun with Felts set do you like?



Disclosure - I received 2 Learning Fun with Felts sets.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment