Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cakedy Bar Review

I recently tried Cakedy Bars and they are definitely a neat sweet treat.  If you don't know what a Cakedy Bar is then I will explain!  When I tasted a Cakedy Bar it was almost a cross between a piece of cake and a candy bar.  Cakedy Bars are a nougat mixed with cake on the inside and on the outside covered in a candy bar coating.  They are a really fun and tasty dessert.



I sampled the RedHead first.  The RedHead Cakedy Bar is strawberry flavored.  This was good and my kids really like the strawberry RedHead.  The strawberry flavor was very good.



I next sampled the Peanutter Cakedy Bar.  This has a good chocolate and peanut butter flavor.  This was my favorite.  I loved the texture of the inside of the bar.  I also liked that the flavor was not too sweet either.  The chocolate and peanut butter mixed well together and this is a great sweet treat.  My kids loved this one too.

Cakedy Bars come in Peanutter, RedHead, Choco Chocatus and Vanocolate.  They all look delicious.  What flavor would you want to try?

Do you want to buy your own?  Check out the Cakedy Bar website to get your own.

Connect with Cakedy Bar on Facebook and Twitter for more information!

Disclosure - I received samples of Cakedy Bars in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own.  No monetary compensation was provided.

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy! I just hopped over from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop. I am now a follower. I look forward to reading your posts. I hope you take a moment to hop over to my blog. I would love to have you follow back.
    www.savingandsharingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete