Sunday, December 25, 2011

Great hair care products from flatironexperts.com

If you check out flatironexperts.com you will see that they carry many varieties of high quality hair care products.  If you are not familiar with flatironexperts.com they are an online retailer of flat irons, curling irons, hair dryers, brushes and hair care products.  The prices are really reasonable.  I recently tried some of the products that they carry and was very happy with the results.  I think it's important to use a good hair product that provides you with good results.  They also offer free shipping on orders over $50.


I received a bottle of the Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo.  I actually tried this on my hair and my daughter's and I loved how it gently cleansed our hair.  It did a great job cleaning it, but didn't dry it out.  We both loved the fragrance it had.  It really seemed to do a great job moisturizing our hair too.  I found it very interesting when I found out that macadamia oil is similar to the oils that naturally occur in your hair.  This really did a great job making our hair soft and shiny.

I also received the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask.  I first want to say that I love the way this smells.  This works great to reconstruct damaged and dry hair.  I personally know this is something I can use once or twice a week to add moisture to my hair.  I bleach the top portion of my hair and heat process it almost daily.  It can end up very dry.  I used this on my hair and couldn't believe how soft and shiny it made my hair.  My daughter (she's almost 5) wanted me to try it in her hair too.  Her hair is not damaged, but it get super tangled.  I decided to apply some to her hair and her hair looked amazing afterwards.  This is a great home conditioning treatment that works in just 7 minutes.  


This is my hair after using the Macadamia Oil Products.

My daughter's hair after using the Macadamia Oil Products.




I also tried the Terax Crema Ultra Daily Hydrating Conditioner.  This is a great product because it can be used in 2 different ways.  You can use this as a daily conditioner and just leave it on for a minute or two - for a quick conditioning.  You can also use this as a deep conditioning treatment on your hair.  You can leave this on for up to 15 minutes and it really helps soften and moisturize your hair.  I love that this is versatile.  I personally used this as a deep conditioning treatment and loved how it made my hair feel very silky.  


My hair after using the Terax Crema Ultra Hydrating Conditioner.



Disclosure - I received samples of the above mentioned products in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.    

No comments:

Post a Comment