Wednesday, December 21, 2011

iCaughtSanta.com makes Christmas Magical!





Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa caught in the act in his or her very own home. iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos. 

In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don't have kids yourself. 



This is the most adorable idea!  My son is almost 7 and I love that this helps keep the magic alive for him.  He is getting to the age where he asks a lot of questions and is skeptical about Santa.  I can't wait to see his face when he sees this!


SAVE 50% of yours today with the code  SANTA50.

Merry Christmas! 





Disclosure - I received info about iCaughtSanta.com from Business2Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment and becoming a follower! I am now a new follower of your blog.

    http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you. Hope you can visit my blog: Kindergarten for Parents and Teachers. Merry Christmas. Lovely blog you have.

    ReplyDelete