Saturday, December 10, 2011

MyPix2Canvas Review



Do you need a great gift for the holidays?  You still have time to order a MyPix2Canvas.  You have until December 13th to order and have it in time for Christmas.  MyPix2Canvas turns your own snapshots into a photo canvas.  This is a unique gift that is personal.  This is a great gift for family members.  I just received mine yesterday and they are beautiful.  I am about to hang mine up in the living room!  You can choose a variety of sizes and options.  The photo I used was put on an 11x14 canvas and I used the black wrap.

MyPix2Canvas is very simple.  You simply choose your size, upload your photo and then choose the wrap you want (the edge) of the canvas.  The sizes range from 8x10 all the way up to 40x60.  You also have a choice of how deep you want your canvas - 3/4 or 1 1/2 inch.  Then you place your order and your canvas is shipped to you or to your gift recipient.



The prices are very reasonable for such a unique and fun gift.  The prices start at $31.80 for an 8x10.

You can check out the video below on how these are made!





You can also connect with MyPix2Canvas on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I received an 11x14 canvas in order to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own and have not been influenced.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment