Saturday, January 28, 2012

Glam Globes Review



What would you say if I told you that there is now snow globe jewelry?   When I heard about Glam Globes I just new I had to find out more about this!  Glam Globes are snow globe rings that you can personalize any way you want!  I received one to try out and have been having so much fun personalizing mine!  I love that there is a way to print out pretty much anything you want and put that design in your ring.  I used part of my blog banner with the butterflies on it and used it in my ring.  I love it.  You can also change your ring depending on your outfit or how you're feeling that day.  The options are endless.

This is the cute Valentines Design that came in my Glam Globe.

My printout that I used inside my Glam Globe.

My personalized Glam Globe with my blog banner inside.

These are some fun words available to print on their website!

Glam Globes makes is really easy to personalize your ring because right on there website they have a design center.  It helps you resize and upload your photo or picture and then you just print it out.  It was really simple to use.  Once you have done that all you have to do is cut out your design in the shape of the circle and slide it into the ring.

Glam Globes can be purchases for $19.99 from their website.

I also like that Glam Globes are adjustable in size.  I have pretty small fingers and was able to squeeze the ring to make it smaller, so it fit perfectly.

Glam Globes are recommended for age 12 and up.  These would be great for teens, moms, grandmas, aunts, sisters and much more.  I could see this making a fun gift for Valentines Day or Mothers Day.  It would be really fun too if you have a teen daughter for a birthday party.

You can see exactly how Glam Globes work in their video below that shows you these neat snow globe rings.  



You can also connect with Glam Globes on Facebook and Twitter!


Disclosure - I received a sample of the above product to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment