Saturday, January 28, 2012

I have accepted the Skintactix Challenge!

I recently accepted the Skintactix Challenge!  What exactly does that mean?  I will be using the Skintactix products over the next 30 days and will let you know at the end my results!

I am excited to see how this works.  I have struggled with acne since I was a teen.  It is embarrassing that I am now in my 30's and still get breakouts.  I am anxious to see the results from Skintactix as the products are a little different than products that I have tried previously.  They contain no benzoyl peroxide, no parabans, they offer a variety of kits for different skin types and they offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

So since I'm taking the challenge I figured I'd take a before picture and post it.  I figured this is really the only way to see how well the product works and to really show my readers.



I will be trying out the A3 kit from Skintactix.  This is for sensitive skin.  My skin tends to get irritated easily from certain products, so I thought this kit would be the best for me.



Disclosure - I received a 30 day supply of Skintactix for free to facilitate my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment