Sunday, January 29, 2012

Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Cookie - Smiley Cookies Review



I received a box of Smiley Cookies yesterday and both myself and my kids were excited to try them!  The variety I received was the Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Cookies.  Valentine's Day is always a great time to enjoy cookies!

I just love the box they come in!

These are cute Valentine's Day Cookies that come in a package of 12.  The first thing that came to mind when I opened the package was that these are huge cookies.  They were packaged really well, so that they didn't break in shipment.  They come with festive pink icing and a cute smiley face on them.  I liked the flavor of the cookie itself and also the icing.



These would make a great treat for your little ones on Valentine's Day.  The heart shaped cookies would also be a cute treat for teachers or even to send to school with your children for their classmates.  Smiley Cookies also offers cute Valentine's Day Gift Baskets.




If you want to purchase your own Valentine's Day Cookies you can do so right from the Smiley Cookie website.  The cookies pictured above retail for $13.99 a dozen.  You can also save 10% by using the code BLOG10 at the checkout.  This code is valid on everything except gift cards.



You can connect with Smileycookie.com on Facebook and Twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Cookies! *perk* I love cookies, and these are super cute! I'm sure they wouldn't last long around here!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hadn't followed you by GFC yet, so I have fixed that now!

    Happy Monday!
    -Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids would eat them all in one sitting if I didn't stop them!

      Delete