Monday, January 23, 2012

Lovable Labels - Friendship Pack Review

Loveable Labels out by a mom who was looking for a way to label items that she sent her child to daycare with.  She wanted to create something that was durable and could handle the wear and tear of normal kid activity. 



I am not a new to Lovable Labels.  I use them on my son's items when I send him to school.  I find that Lovable Labels stay put!  They make it easy for my son to keep track of his items at school.  We use them on his water bottle, notebooks, backpacks, coats, lunchboxes and anything else that needs to be kept track of.  I have found that they last a really long time. 



I recently received a Friendship Pack and I love this idea.  You get a set of 120 labels, but you get an additional 40 slimline labels for a friend.  You can get the additional ones for anyone you want - a sibling or friend.  The 120 labels you get will include - 40 sticker labels, 80 slimline labels and 10 fun stickers.  The Friendship Pack retails for $24.95.  The best part about Lovable Labels are that they are very durable.  My son has actually had some on his items since the start of the year and they haven't moved and haven't worn out either!  They really last.  I love that they are dishwasher safe, microwave safe, waterproof and uv resistant.  There is no fancy way that you have to apply these either.  You just stick them on.  It's very simple.  I really like that there is a large selection of cute little graphics you can choose from.  The little ladybug below is just one of the choices.  The Friendship Pack comes in two color choices.  They come in 2 color options - Bedazzled and Majestic.  The Bedazzled is the girly colors.  The Friendship Pack is a limited time offer.  What color choice would you pick?



Connect with Lovable Labels on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure - I received the above mentioned products for free to compensate my review.  All opinions are my own.  No monetary compensation was provided. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    We love your blog and how share such great deals and products with your followers! Thank you for posting your review of our Friendship Pack! Can't wait to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete