Monday, January 16, 2012

Retro Candy Review from Woodstock Candy!


I received a Retro Candy Jr, box of candy over the weekend it I was like a kid when I opened it!  It comes filled with a nice assortment of candy that reminds me of when I was a kid.  It is a really fun idea.  I haven't seen a lot of the candy that comes in this box in years.  I remember growing up and eating Jujubes.  I love these and haven't been able to find them in years.  My kids were really excited about the candy buttons and the candy necklace.  The Retro Candy Jr. Box retails at Woodstock Candy for $24.95.  It can be purchased directly from their website.  It comes with a variety of goodies in it including - Chuckles, was lips, Fun Dip.  I was so excited when I saw that inside the box was the Brach's Nougat.  I haven't had these in forever.  I remember going to the grocery store when I was a kid and they would have bins of the Brach's 
candy out.  If I was good I might get some.  






What candy is your favorite?  Do you have a type of candy that you love, but have a hard time finding? 




Woodstock Candy offers a large assortment of candy that you definitely can't find most places.  I love that they offer a variety of different candies from different eras.  You can get birthday candy boxes from a certain time or they have boxes from the 30's through the 80's.  Woodstock Candy boxes would make a really fun gift.  I think this would be an excellent gift for Valentines Day!  That is exactly why you need to stay tuned because Woodstock Candy will be giving away 1 of my readers a Retro Candy Jr. box in just  few weeks!  The giveaway will begin in February!

Connect with Woodstock Candy on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I received a sample of the Retro Candy Jr. box to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment