Saturday, January 14, 2012

Conscious Box Review



What is a Conscious Box?  It is a fun way to get great products delivered right to you.  Each Conscious Box is full of products that are handpicked and from companies that care about the planet.  It's a really neat concept.  It's fun if you love getting surprises in the mail.  Each month the Conscious Box is full of different goodies.  The price for the box is $12 and $7 for shipping.  There are some other price plans too and if you purchase more than one month at a time you can save a few dollars this way.  This would make a great gift for someone for under $20 shipped.  If you know someone that really likes great products this might be a fun gift for them for Valentines Day.  If you just want to get a great box delivered full of fun surprises then this might be something you might want to order for yourself.

My Conscious Box from January!

I opened my box, pictured above, and could not believe how much stuff was packed in it.  I was really excited going through it because I love opening a box like this full of surprises.  It is definitely worth the price for it.  I was so excited to get this cute box wrapped up all cute completely full of goodies.  Oh and the box is made out of recycled materials too!  A few of my favorite items in the box were the thinkThin crunch fruit and nut bar, the Kelapo Virgin Coconut Oil, the World Centric utensils, and the Clean Well instant hand sanitizer.  I love the hand sanitizer.  It is the perfect size to keep in my purse and it smells great!  I also love the utensils.  They are great for throwing in lunches.  The majority of the products you get in the Conscious Box will be sample sizes.  I found it to be an extremely fun way to try out new products.  I noticed that it introduced me to products that I might not have never know about had they not been in the box.  

Connect with Conscious Box on Facebook and Twitter to learn more!

Disclosure - I received the above mentioned products to facilitate my review.  All opinions are my own as always and no monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment