Saturday, January 14, 2012

Garlic Gold Nuggets Review and Recipe



My kids love garlic bread, so when I found out about Garlic Gold Nuggets I couldn't wait to try them out!  Garlic Gold Nuggets are little crunchy bits packed with lots of yummy garlic flavor.  They are toasted little pieces of dried organic garlic.  They can be used in a variety of different ways.  They are great for seasoning or to use in a recipe to replace fresh garlic.  I will be honest and have started using less fresh garlic because it just is so strong.  The Garlic Gold Nuggets have a much better garlic flavor and they aren't overpowering.



I used the Garlic Gold Nuggets to make garlic bread.  Here is what I did. . . . .

Ingredients -
  • sliced sourdough bread
  • butter
  • Garlic Gold Nuggets
  •  shredded cheese ( I used cheddar, but you can use whatever you want)
  • paprika
Place the sourdough bread on the cookie sheet.  Brush it with melted butter.  Sprinkle it with the Garlic Gold Nuggets, shredded cheese and paprika.  Broil until brown.




This was a great way to give the garlic bread a nice garlic flavor.  I would definitely recommend using the Garlic Gold Nuggets on garlic bread.  

It would also be great on popcorn.  We tried it sprinkled on pizza too and it was delicious.  Garlic Gold Nuggets come in a variety of flavors.  The flavors include - Original, Italian Herb, Parmesan, Sea Salt, Southwest, and Herbs de Provence.  What flavor sounds the best to you?  I like the Original and the Parmesan variety.  

Garlic Gold sells a variety of other products including Garlic Gold Oil, Vinaigrettes and more.  If you want to purchase your own you can do so on their website.

Disclosure - I received samples of the Garlic Gold Nuggets to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.  


No comments:

Post a Comment