Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baja Bob's Sugar Free Cocktail Mixes Review

I like to enjoy a cocktail sometimes, but it's really hard to find something that tastes good and isn't too high in calories.  If you've tried some of the super low calorie beers they aren't very good.  They taste like water to me. I've been looking around for other drink alternatives that aren't packed with calories and came across Baja Bob's.



Baja Bob's has come up with a really neat idea.  They offer sugar free cocktail  mixes that taste good!  I am sometimes skeptical about sugar free products, but I was impressed at how good these taste!  I hate when sugar free drinks have an aftertaste and these did not.  I was pleased.

Baja Bob's offers their mixes in bottles and single serve packets.  I think that the packets are really a unique idea.  I haven't seen anything like this.  This is a single serve powdered packet.  It's the perfect pre-measured amount for a single drink.  I like this because sometimes I just want to make one drink and not a huge pitcher.  I sampled the Mudslide, Margarita and the Mango Margarita varieties.  They all had a good flavor and I couldn't even tell they were sugar free.  The mixes are really easy to make.  You add the amount of water and alcohol that it tells you to add on the package.  Then you add ice or you can blend it with ice.  I like mine on ice the best.  My favorite flavor out of these was the Mango Margarita.  Baja Bob's single serve drink mixes are a great idea for bbq's or even camping.  I also like that you don't have to store a bottle of liquid drink mix somewhere.  They can be purchased from their website for $4.49 for a box that has 10 single serve packets in it.






You can connect with Baja Bob's on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.  I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy these also. I like to add a hefty splash of club soda for that extra little kick. You can freeze fresh lime juice with a touch of water to keep from diluting your drink =) Or whatever juice closely matches your beverage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to try that! Thanks for the tip.

      Delete