Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lichi Super Fruit for Weight Management Products Review



There is a great line of Lichi Super Fruit products than can help you with weight loss.  Lychee is said to have many health benefits.  It is one of the ingredients in the Lichi Super Fruit products.  There are a number of products that they offer that can help you on a weight loss journey.  The most important thing is that you must eat healthy and exercise in order for these to work.



The Lichi Super Fruit 90 count is a blend of a few products.  It includes green tea and of course Lychee.  It is a healthy way to aid in losing weight.  It helps burn calories quicker.  This can help you lose 4.6% of your body weight.  It is also said to shrink your waist size.  That is always a plus.  I have been taking these and they make me feel great.  They help keep my energy level up!  This is a product that you take before each meal.  The 90 count container retails for $29.99 and will last 30 days.

The Lichi Super Fruit Meal Replacement is a great shake to use instead of a meal.  I personally used this for breakfast.  It seemed to fill me up and really keep me from getting hungry.  I really like that it has a great chocolate flavor.  I am always busy in the  morning getting the kids ready for school.  This is much better for me then waiting until I'm super hungry and then grabbing the wrong thing to eat.  This has 120 calories per serving.  You can get a 30 day supply on their website for $24.99

The Lichi Super Fruit 6-Day Cleanse is a great way to get rid of toxins in your body.  I drank one of these this morning and it had a good taste.  I was worried that I might not like it.  I like that it has many health benefits.  It was really easy because these come already mixed in little bottles.  This is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.  It didn't upset my stomach either.  You need to make sure that you drink plenty of water throughout the day too!  You can purchase your own from 6 pack on their website for $19.99.

The Lichi Super Fruit Super Probiotic is another excellent products!  This contains 3 probiotics that can aid in digestive health.  I am big on taking probiotics.  I really like this one.  Some can be hard on your stomach and this one is not.  I found it very gentle.  This is a natural products.  You can order a 30 day supply right from their website for $19.99.

The Lichi Super Fruit Appetite Suppressant Chews work really well.  I had one in the late afternoon and it helped hold me over until dinnertime.  They actually taste really good too.  They have a great fruity flavor.



You can find these products at GNC, Rite Aid, Raley's, CVS and more.  You can also find coupons on their website sometimes, so if you're interested make sure you print yours.

I would recommend these products of you are looking for a way to boost your weight loss.

You can also connect and learn more about the Lichi Super Fruit Products on Facebook and Twitter!

Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  No monetary compensation was provided.  All opinions are completely my own as always.   I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.







No comments:

Post a Comment