Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chobani Yogurt *Review*

I absolutely love good Greek yogurt.  It's my favorite.  Chobani Greek Yogurt is delicious!  Greek yogurt is different because it is strained.  If you haven't tried this, don't open the cup and expect a loose yogurt.  Chobani is a very thick yogurt.  I would describe it as being closer to the consistency of sour cream.



The best part about eating Chobani Greek yogurt is that it tastes great, but it has a lot of health benefits too.  I had the lemon flavor this morning for breakfast and it was really good.  The flavor was not too sweet.  I have noticed with all of the flavors that they have a little bit of tartness to them.  They don't taste like they are loaded with tons of sugar.  I like that.  I like to taste the flavor of the yogurt along with the fruit or whatever is added to it.  I will tell you that 2 hours later I am still full.  It is loaded with twice the amount of protein of regular yogurt.  It definitely helps me stay full longer.  Chobani Greek yogurt has 5 live and active cultures.

I received 12 varieties to taste.  My daughter thought she needed to try almost everyone in a single day.  My daughter is a huge fan of Chobani.  Yesterday she inhaled the black cherry and vanilla.  She inhaled the 6 oz cups.  I love knowing that she is eating something that is really good for her.









Chobani offers a large variety of flavors that include - lemon, vanilla, black cherry, honey, peach, raspberry, blueberry, plain and more.  Ok you're probably saying what do you do with plain yogurt?  I use the plain Chobani to substitute for sour cream in dips.  I use it on top of mexican food and also on a baked potato.  I love it!

More about Chobani - It is made with no artificial ingredients.  It contains no preservatives.  They use real fruit!  You really can tell because the fruit flavors taste fresh!  It's also gluten free.





You can connect  with Chobani on Facebook and Twitter to learn more.

Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment