Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chocolate Inspirations Review


Chocolate Inspirations sells a huge assortment of delicious chocolate items.  They have a unique assortment of tasty items.  They offer many items that are vegan as well!





I am truly in love with their hot chocolate cups.  These are pictured above.  They are a fun product.  These are shown above on the stick.  You can take this and put it in hot milk to make a super rich hot chocolate.  You can also use it to make a dipping sauce or as a topping.  These are also really cute and fun for a gift.  I was lucky enough to sample the Brown Sugar Vanilla White Chocolate Cup and the Caramel Latte Milk Chocolate Cup.  I enjoyed them both.  My favorite was the Caramel Latte Milk Chocolate flavor.  My kids really liked the Brown Sugar Vanilla White Chocolate flavor.  They really had fun helping me make their hot chocolate.  They thought it was the neatest thing that this came on a stick!




Chocolate Inspirations was kind enough to send me some amazing samples of their other products too.  They sell Toffees, Brittles, Barks, Peanut Butter Pillows, Caramels, Gourmet Fudge Bars and more.  They even offer Caramel Corn!  I will say that we really enjoyed sampling all the goodies yesterday.  My son was in heaven eating the Cinnamon Toast Toffee!  That was my favorite too.  I loved the flavor of the cinnamon mixed with the toffee.  It was really good and I liked that it wasn't too sweet.  One of our other favorites was the Peanut Butter Pillows w/ Chocolate - the Vegan and Dairy Free Variety.  These are a great combination of peanut butter and chocolate.  I loved the texture and liked that they weren't too sweet.  Overall we really enjoyed all the tasty products we sampled from Chocolate Inspirations.  Chocolate Inspirations is definitely the place if you have a sweet tooth - like I do!





I also want to let you know that they have a chocolate for charity section on their website.  I truly love that they are doing this.  Anything purchased in this section helps benefit their cousin/nephew.  He was paralyzed from the waist down in an accident in 2011.

Disclosure - I received samples for free to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.  I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment