Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lord Nut Levington Review


Do you like peanuts?  Lord Nut Levington has a line of peanuts that are really tasty and really unique.  They are packed full of flavor and they are really fun.  They wanted to create peanuts full of flavor that weren't your average bland food.  They have definitely done that!  





These delicious peanuts come in 6 great flavors.  They offer Rebel Mary, El Cheddarales, Mama Mia, Thai Dyed, Cinnapplooza and Sweet Miss Keet.  How cute and fun are these names?


Rebel Mary - The best way I can describe this one is it tastes like someone dipped a peanut into a spicy bloody Mary.  This one was one of my favorites!  It has a nice little bite to it.  They are a bit tangy.  It has a tomato, celery, lemon and pepper flavor.  


El Cheddarales - These ones were really delicious too!  These have a cheddar and jalepeno flavor.  I personally feel you can't go wrong with jalepeno and cheese.  It's a great combination on a peanut.  



Mama Mia - These taste like Italian food to me.  My kids really enjoyed this flavor the most.  They said they tasted like pizza.  They have tomato, garlic and cheese on them.  Yum!



Thai Dyed - This one was another favorite of mine.  I couldn't pick just one!  This flavor of Lord Nut Levington peanuts reminded me of many Thai food dishes that I've eaten.  It combines peanuts with curry and lemongrass.  These are a touch hot and packed with flavor.  



Cinnappalooza - These were another flavor my kids liked!  You can really taste apple, cinnamon and vanilla in these.  This is a great flavor combination.



Sweet Miss Keet - I will first say that this name is adorable!  The flavor in these were really good too.  This is Lord Nut Levington's newest flavor.  You can really taste pineapple, mesquite smoke and bbq on these peanuts.  I love bbq'd pineapple, so these were a hit for me!

What flavor would you want to try?  If you want to purchase your own they retail for $5.49 each on their website.  You can also check their store locator to see if they are offered in your area.





What did I think?  I love these peanuts!  I enjoy the unique flavors that Lord Nut Levington offers to their customers.  These would be a great addition to a party!  They'd make a great gift for a nut lover too!




You can connect with Lord Nut Levington on Twitter and Facebook to learn more!

Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.  I am disclosing in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment