Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nature's Path Review





I was sent an assortment of delicious products to try from Nature's Path.  They offer a large assortment of organic food products that are really good.  They carry items like cereal, granola, bars, baking mixes and more.  I received some cereal, bars and granola.




I am going to start out with the Love Crunch because it is my favorite.  This is premium organic granola.  I sampled the dark chocolate and red berries flavor.  It is really good.  It's crunchy and has a great texture.  I love the chunks of dark chocolate in it.  You can never go wrong with dark chocolate in my opinion.  It also has dried red berries in it.  It's a really good combination and it has a great flavor.  I was happy when I tasted it because it wasn't too sweet.  It's also low in calories.  It has 140 calories per serving.  This is a great for breakfast with milk or we like topping our yogurt with Love Crunch!  Love Crunch retails for $4.95 a bag on the Nature's Path website.




I also sampled the Trail Mix Pumpkin-N-Spice granola bars and the Yogurt Lotta' Apricotta granola bars.  These were both really good.  I like that both of the granola bars have a nice chewy texture.  I enjoyed the whole pumpkin seeds in the Pumpkin-N-Spice flavor.  The Lotta' Apricotta was a great flavor combination of apricots, almonds and coconut.  They aren't too sweet either.  These are great to put in lunches, eat for a breakfast or a snack.  They also offer these in many other flavors that include - Berry Strawberry, Peanut Buddy and more.




My daughter had to open the Evirokidz Organic Gorilla Munch Cereal.  She really liked it.  This makes a great healthy breakfast.  I tasted it too and it had a lightly sweetened taste and I liked that it was nice and crunchy.  I will say that I couldn't tell that it's gluten free.  I have tasted some gluten free products and you can tell they are gluten free.  This is one that I wouldn't even know unless I was told.  This is going to be a quick breakfast for us during the week.



The Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise is a great breakfast cereal too!  It is also gluten free.  This is another one that I was surprised to find out it was gluten free.  I love that it has different textures in it.  It's a combination of corn rice flax, quinoa and more.  I really like the vanilla flavor it has.  This cereal is lightly sweetened.  I would recommend this for a healthy breakfast.  I also like that it's only 110 calories per serving and it's low in fat.  

You can connect with Nature's Path on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I received samples of the above mentioned products to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own.  No monetary compensation was provided.  






No comments:

Post a Comment