Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mr. Chewy Review



I placed my first order with Mr Chewy at the end of last week and received it today.  I received my items via FedEx and couldn't believe how quick they got here.  I ordered 2 bags of Iams Kitten Food, 1 box of Arm and Hammer Multi Cat Litter, and some Zukes Treats for our kitty.  Out cat, Frodo, was very excited to see what came.





We have used the Iams and Arm and Hammer Litter before, but not the Zukes Treats.  I opened the package today and gave him too and he really loved them.  This is going to be something that I will have to continue to get him.







Mr. Chewy's prices are very reasonable.  What do I like about Mr. Chewy?  They offer a variety of great dog and cat products.  I also love that I don't have to go anywhere to get my pet supplies.  I like not having to lift big containers of cat litter in and out of the shopping cart at the store and then in and out of my trunk.  This really makes shopping for pet supplies easy and convenient.  They also have free shipping on purchases over $49.

Mr.Chewy offers dog food, dog treats, potty pads, cat food, cat treats, cat litter and flea and tick products.

You can also connect with Mr. Chewy on Facebook.

Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment