Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stonefire Naan Review

We are huge fans of flatbread in our house.  We use it instead of regular bread for sandwiches.  We make pizzas out of it.  We eat it plain, grill it or make a wrap with it.  If you are new to flatbread or a flatbread lover you should try Stonefire Naan.  







Naan is a soft flatbread that comes from India.  It is so good!  I love that it is a little chewy.  The flavor is good too.  It has a little bit of a smokey flavor.  The Stonefire Naan comes in 3 varieties.  They were all delicious.  Stonefire has done a great job making these available in the grocery store.  

My kids loved the Garlic Naan.  It had a great garlic flavor.  I also loved that it had cilantro in it too.   This one was my favorite.

Stonefire Naan also comes in original and whole grain.  They were both really good.  I love that they are super fresh and I love the texture when you bit into them.  I love serving naan along with a meal.  I think one of my favorite ways to serve the Stonefire Naan is to grill it and eat it along with grilled meat and veggies.  

There are so many healthy options when you are eating naan.  There are so many fun possibilities.  I love the idea shown below with peanut butter and bananas. 

  

Stonefire Naan has been featured on Hells Kitchen.  You can see the video below!



You can connect with Stonefire on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment