Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Partida Tequila Review



Partida Tequila comes in 4 different varieties. The offer Blanco, Reposado, Anejo and Elegante. I sampled the Blanco, Reposado and Anejo varieties. Partida Tequila is a bit different because they have combined the traditional ways of making tequila with new technology. The blue agave they use is cultivated for 7 to 10 years.



Blanco - This is an excellent tequila.  This tequila is colorless.  It was very good and I liked that it had a hint of fruitiness to it.  It is also said to have a bit of a floral taste.

Reposado - This was my favorite.  This is very smooth.  It had a great flavor.  This is said to be the richest tasting tequila.  The Reposado is a light amber color.

Anejo - This is also a very good tequila.  This one is also more of an amber color.  It has a very unique flavor that I enjoyed.  It is aged in barrels from Jack Daniels to give it this great flavor.

All three of the varieties I sampled were excellent.  I think I am going to have to try making some mixed drinks with Partida Tequila!  The Partida Tequila website has some really interesting recipes that I will be trying out.  There is a recipe for a drink called a Caliente Partida.  It is a mixed drink with Partida Tequila, pineapple and ginger.  It sounds amazing!


You can also connect with Partida Tequila on Facebook and Twitter!


Disclosure - I received free samples to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own as always.  No monetary compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment