Saturday, March 31, 2012

Purex Review - Chocolate Chip Cookie Laundry Detergent!



I just love cookies!  Who doesn't?  The smell of cookies is just as amazing too.  So, when I found out that Purex was going to give me the opportunity to try their new Chocolate Chip Cookie Laundry Detergent I was so excited.  When I found out about this, well, the idea alone put a smile on my face.  Cookies always make me smile.  I received the bottle and couldn't wait to start washing all my laundry.

The Purex Chocolate Chip Cookie Laundry Detergent not only smells amazing, but cleans so well too.  It has a really great cookie fragrance.  I love that it is a mild cookie scent and not at all overpowering.  My kids and husband love the new Chocolate Chip Cookie Laundry Detergent too from Purex.  They love the smell.  It really is a fun fragrance.  I think it appeals to the kids too just because kids love cookies.  The best part is that when I'm doing laundry my whole house smells like fresh baked cookies.  I am really thinking that I might actually be able to get my kids to help out with laundry now because of this great smelling detergent from Purex.  I really love that this is much less fattening than eating the actual cookies too!

Do you know someone that would love this new scent of Chocolate Chip Cookie Scented Purex?  Check your local store next time you go and pick up some!

Disclosure - I did not receive a free sample to facilitate my review.  I will be entered in a giveaway for writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment