Friday, March 2, 2012

Zoku Single Quick Pop® Maker Contest on Facebook and Twitter

Zoku makes a Single Quick Pop® Maker that is really neat!  If you aren't familiar with it then I'll explain a little.  It's an ice pop maker that freezes pops quickly.  It's actually done in just minutes.  This is really neat.  The best part is that it sits on your counter too.  This would be a great item to have with Spring and Summer coming up!  Zoku is giving away some Single Quick Pop® Makers on Facebook and Twitter.  You can enter both ways.



You can find out more here on how to enter on Facebook.

You can find out more here on how to enter on Twitter.

This ends on 3/20/12.

Good luck!

I did not receive a product or compensation for this post.  I just thought I would share it with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment