Friday, March 2, 2012

Stonefire Naan Flatbreads Contest!

Stonefire Naan makes some amazing flatbread products!  I previously reviewed their Naan and you can see my review here.  They offer some really good flavors already, but they want to know what everyone would pick as the next flavor.  You have 3 choices and can vote!  You just need to rank them in order of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice.  They will be choosing one winner that will receive a month's supply of Naan and Wildly Delicious Cooking items.   Some of the new flavor ideas sound really good!





You can vote on the following flavors!

Sweet Chili
Black Peppercorn
Rosemary


Head over to their Facebook Page for more details.  This ends on March 6th!  Good Luck!

Disclosure - I previously reviewed this product and received samples, but did not receive anything for posting about this contest.  I just thought my readers would be interested in the contest.


No comments:

Post a Comment