Saturday, June 9, 2012

CREACLIP Review - Cut your hair at home!



I am always needing to trim either my hair or my daughters hair.  I hate going to the salon because  half the time they don't listen to what I want and they do something completely different.  The CREACLIP can be used for a variety of different styles.  It can just be used to trim up your existing style or to create a completely different style.  Their website is very helpful and has a number of videos you can watch to learn how to use the CREACLIP properly.




I tried out the CREACLIP on my hair and my daughters hair.  I used the CREACLIP on my own hair to add some more layers and trip it up.  I actually opted to not use a scissors to cut, but ran a clippers along the edge of the CREACLIP.  It was fairly simple to use once I figured out what I was doing.  It gave me a good even cut.  I also used it in my daughter's hair to trim the length and to also add some face framing layers.  It worked out well and gave her a really cute cut.  

BEFORE



AFTER 


So how do you use CREACLIP?  The small blue one is used for things like bangs.  You clip it in and slide it down.  The CREACLIP has a level to make sure that you are cutting properly too.  The larger CREACLIP is what I used for my hair and my daughter's to add some layers.  It did a great job.  I will say it took me a little time to make sure that I had the CREACLIP in properly, but it did a great job giving both of us a good cut.  I would just suggest that you read the instructions fully and watch some of the videos they have before you actually start cutting.  

I would definitely use this again.  I love it for trimming layers or a quick bang trim too!  What would you use it for?  You can purchase your own set of both the blue and white CREACLIP for $29.99.

A sample was provided to facilitate my review.  All opinions are completely my own.  


2 comments: