Sunday, June 10, 2012

K'NEX FREE Mario Kart Wii Mario set to the 1st 100





We absolutely love K'NEX toys, but how does a free K'NEX set sound???

OK so this is what you will have to do.  They are going to give 100 free sets away, but you will have to be quick!!!!

They are giving away 100 FREE Mario Kart Wii & Yoshi vs. Bowser Building Set!!!  GO HERE.

This promotion will be running from June 11th at 12pm EST to June 25th.

K'NEX has teamed up with Virtual Piggy.  If you aren't familiar with Virtual Piggy what it is is an online piggy bank for your child.  You control the amount of money that they are able  to spend online.  I love the idea of this.  It's also a great way to teach children about the value of money!

So in order to try and get one of the 100 free sets you have to be one of the 1st 100 to sign up for a FREE Virtual Piggy account!  You can sign up for your free account here.  

Good luck and please come back and let me know if you get a set.  I am hoping to hear that some of my readers get them!!!

Links above are my personal link.  I was not compensated for this post however I have a chance at getting a prize if I get enough people to enter with my link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment