Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dial Complete Foaming Hand Wash Review



I was so thrilled when two bottles of Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap showed up to review.  My kids use hand soap like crazy.  I can't complain about it too much though because I'm happy that they wash their hands after they use the restroom.  I find that liquid hand soap is much easier for kids to use than bar soap in the restroom.






I Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap that I received were in the cutest containers.  I love anything that makes my house look more festive during the holidays. The Dial hand soap does just this.  It really adds a fun holiday look to your bathroom sink.  




Dial Complete Foaming Hand Soap works great to wash your hands, but you may also be wondering how well it does in killing germs.  It actually gets rid of 99.9% of germs.  This is just as important to me as is the bottle being cute!  With the Dial Complete you can have a great looking bottle of soap and the great benefits that it provides.  I have a hard time in the cooler months with hand soap drying my hands out.  I love that Dial Complete is gentle on my skin!  

My kids love washing their hands with the cute containers.  My daughter's favorite is the snowman.  She insisted that specific one be in the restroom she uses all the time.  This might be a great way to help kids wash their hands all the time.  I think that making hand washing fun with the use of fun hand soap containers is a great idea!  

You can learn more about Dial Complete products by visiting them on Facebook.

Disclosure - Dial provided a free sample of their Holiday Foaming Hand Soap for this post.  My participation is voluntary and my opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment