Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vinyl Disorder Family Stickers Review




I am now an vinyl decal addict thanks to Vinyl Disorder.  They offer a great selection of vinyl decals that can be used on cars and walls.  I recently reviewed a decal for my car that they did an awesome job on.  I now get to drive around with my website on my front windshield.  It's really neat looking.  This time I got to review their vinyl family stickers.  




I have always wanted a set of family stickers on my rear windshield.  I love how cute they look.  When I was trying to choose which ones I wanted though I had a hard time.  Vinyl Disorder offers so many cute vinyl family car stickers that it really made my decision tough.  I personally love the Star Wars and Transformers family stickers that they offer.  However, I chose the skulls in a silver color to match my car.  They are very cute.  They are also very easy to apply.  You simply choose where you want them, peel, rub with a credit card and then peel off the backing.  It seriously took just a matter of minutes to apply these to my car.  They look great too!  My kids love the vinyl skull decals.  They always have to show me which one is them too.  What ones would you choose?  These are just some that they offer. . .

Peace Signs

Footballs

Snowflakes

Stars

and more!






Vinyl Disorder also offers a great selection of bumper stickers, wall stickers, business lettering, laptop stickers and much more.  They have reasonable prices and offer a great quality product.  You can learn more about them by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment