Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bulu Box Review




Bulu Box is a great subscription box that is geared towards people that have an interest in health related items.  Bulu Box is the first of it's kind to do a box like this.  When you order Bulu Box you will get about 4 to 5 health/supplement type samples.  There is no shipping either on your Bulu Box.  The price is $10 if you purchase one box or you can purchase a year for $110 and save.  Bulu Box has given me the code DISCOVER.  You can use it at the checkout on either a monthly purchase or yearly.  This will save you $10 off of your purchase!









I was really excited to open my Bulu Box when it came.  I received a number of great items in mine.  I have been getting over a bad cold, so I was excited to see the Vitamin C Spray.  This is a really neat product.  This is perfect for a quick burst of Vitamin C.  It is super easy to use and I will say it is my favorite item in the box.  I also received some Sunwarrior raw protein powder.  This is a great way for people that are vegetarian (and not) to get a boost of protein.  I sampled the vanilla and it was really good.  I also received a product sample of Saf Slim.  This is a neat product that helps reduce belly fat.  I have been using it and am interested in the long term results.  I also received some Herbal Papaya products.  I was amazed at the number of health benefits that these provide.  This includes boosting the immune system too!  Lastly, I received a sample of Vibrant Health  Organic Lemonade Diet.  This is a great product that can be used to naturally cleanse your body.  It actually tasted pretty good too.  The product contains maple syrup, lemon juice crystals and cayenne.  

Overall, I was impressed with the quality and amount of items I received in the Bulu Box.  It's a fun way to try new healthy products at a reasonable price.  The Bulu Box is also a great gift for the health conscious person that you don't know what to buy for!  You can learn more about purchasing your own Bulu Box by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment