Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March Bulu Box Review




Spring is quickly approaching and I have an even bigger need to get fit and healthy.  Bulu Box can help!  What exactly is Bulu Box?  It is a monthly subscription box that caters towards people that love healthy items.  The items in the box will include great products like supplements and vitamins.  If you are a healthy product enthusiast then this box would be great for you!  The Bulu Box is also great to give as a gift to someone very interest in their health.  




The March Bulu Box was amazing.  I received some very neat products to try out. I love trying new things and Bulu Box is a great way to do that.  The boxes retail for $10 each and no shipping!  This is a reasonable way to try out new healthy products!  I received 6 items in my Bulu Box.  The box came with a really neat Aero Shot.  this is a fast working energy supplement.  It's great if you are on the go.  I used mine one day when I was dragging in the afternoon.  I also received some Dream Water.  Do you ever have difficulty nodding off at night?  I do.  This is a relaxation shot that that I thought worked great.  I like that it's all natural too!  I received another great natural sleep aid sample.  This one is called ATEASE PM.  It was also very effective in helping me get some much needed rest.  The box also had a sample of CoQ10 fom Q Speed. and a Quickfire Energy Vascularity Performance Supplement.  The neatest thing in the box was a $50 Gift Card to iTrain.  This is good for $50 worth of downloads.  it can be used on things like workout programs, music and more.  Pretty neat!  





You can get your 1st box free when you purchase a 3 month subscription.  Use the code JUMPONIT3.  That is 3 boxes for $15 and no shipping!

You can get 3 boxes free when you purchase a 6 month subscription.  Use the code JUMPONIT6.
This is 6 boxes for just $30 and no shipping!

These are great deals to take advantage of!  You can visit Bulu Box's website to learn more about all of the subscription options.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment