Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TruBaby Bubbly Baby Body & Hair Wash Review


I have to use gentle product on my kids because of their sensitive skin.  I love when I find great skincare products geared towards babies and children.  I think it is important to use quality products on your children.  TruKid and TruBaby products are quality products made just for little ones.  They offer  natural skin care, sun care, body care and baby care products.

I received some wonderful TruBaby Bubbly Body & Hair Wash.  This may say baby on it, but it's great for kids of all ages.  It is super gentle on their skin and hair.  It's an all natural product too!  My kids love that it bubbles up great in the tub.  I love that it does a great job cleaning my kids and I feel great about using it on them.  It even contains some organic ingredients in the wash.  The TruBaby Wash retails for $8.99 on the TruKid website.  It really works great and is long lasting too.  I find that a little bit goes a long way.




You can get a FREE Sunny Days SPF 30+ face and body stick you spend $30 or more on the TruKid website.  Use the code sunnymom at the checkout to take advantage of this deal!  This code can only be used once per customer.  You can see all the great items that TruKid offers by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment