Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Wave Enviro Stainless Steel Lunch Products Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.





Are you ready to start packing those school lunches again?  I am looking for new products this year for both my 6 and 8 year old lunches. I have decided that I will be trying to avoid the plastic lunch bags as much as I can.  They are wasteful, but they are costly.  So, I am going to be using reusable containers as much as I can.  This is a great way to send your child's lunch.  I like that you can put pretty much everything in one container and it's right there in front of them.  I will be sending my kids to school with lunch every day.  The stainless steel products from New Wave Enviro will help sending their lunches easy.






New Wave Enviro offers a nice selection of products to help sending your kids back to school easy.  They offer quality stainless lunch products that you can use over and over again.  This line of products are called "Seriously Safe."  They are made of food grade stainless steel.  They contain no toxins.  There is no leaching from the materials and there is no plastic taste.  New Wave Enviro offers a variety of these products to fit different needs.  I received a "Seriously Safe" container with tinted lid.  This has a divider inside and is great if you want to separate foods.  I also received a container with a clamp lid.  Lastly, I received a steel bottle with a flip and sip cap.  The steel bottle is perfect for water on the go.  I also like that it is the perfect size for lunch bags or boxes.





What kind of lunch containers will you be using this year for school lunches?  You can learn more about New Wave Enviro's stainless steel lunch containers by visiting their website.  You can also connect with New Wave Enviro on Facebook and Twitter.

Open to US residents 18 years of age and older.  The giveaway will end on 7/30/13 at 8:59 PM PST.  The winner will be chosen randomly.  The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to contact me back to claim their prize.  Mommie of 2 is not responsible for lost prizes or prizes not received.

No comments:

Post a Comment