Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Noosa Yoghurt Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.



I absolutely love good yoghurt.  Noosa is a company that is fairly new to me, but I fell in love with their yoghurt.  It is an Australian style yoghurt.  However, it is made right here in the US.  It is actually made in Colorado.  The yoghurt is made with Australian culture though.  Pretty neat!







I received some samples of Noosa yoghurt to try out.  The first thing I noticed was that they offer some really neat flavors.  Many of them are unique and I love that.  Some of the flavors they offer include honey, blueberry, raspberry, peach, passion fruit, tart cherry and more.  My favorite is the honey variety.  These are not super sweet and sugary yoghurts.  They are sweetened perfectly, but not at all over done.  They are a yogurt that you can taste the tang in too.  I like that.  The varieties with fruit have real fruit at the bottom that you stir in.  This really gives them a delicious fruit flavor.  The yoghurt is smooth, creamy and silky.  It makes a great snack.  I also love to eat Noosa as dessert in the evening.  





More about Noosa yoghurt. . . . 
Noosa comes in clear packaging.  This means you can see exactly what you are getting.  I love the packaging and honestly seeing the real fruit at the bottom is appealing.  Noosa is made with Colorado fresh milk.  They use natural fruit in the fruit varieties and they also use honey that comes from Colorado too.  Very impressive!

You can learn more about Noosa yoghurt by visiting their website.  You can also connect with Noosa on Facebook and Twitter.

Open to US residents 18 years of age and older.  The giveaway will end on 7/30/13 at 8:59 PM PST.  The winner will be chosen randomly.  The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to contact me back to claim their prize.  Mommie of 2 is not responsible for lost prizes or prizes not received.

No comments:

Post a Comment