Sunday, September 29, 2013

Professional Pet Nail Clippers Review

Disclosure - free sample provided.




I have 2 cats and I just want to say that they are stubborn when it comes to getting their nails trimmed.  What do you used to trim your pet's nails?  Do you have any tips or products that make the job easier?  I do.  I want to introduce you to a high quality professional pet nail clippers.





The Epica Pet Nail Clippers is a great way to trim your pet's nails easily.  It is great for both cats and dogs.  The clippers comes with easy to use instructions.  They suggest getting your pet used to using the clippers.  I simply held my cat and gently used this to trim his nails.




What did I like about these clippers?
These are a high quality stainless steel clippers.  They have a heavy duty spring in them too.  The clippers have a safety edge so you don't cut off too much.  I really like this.  The clippers have a nice locking mechanism for storage too.  The clippers cut pet nails easily and smoothly.  I like that my cats didn't fuss about getting their nails clipped.  It removed the excess nail quickly and it was painless for both my cat and myself.  

The clippers retail for $7.95 on Amazon.  You can learn more about the Epica Pet Nail Clippers here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment