Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Evande Skincare Review


Disclosure - free sample provided.



I received a beautiful package with skincare products from Evande Skincare.  Evande offers a line of 3 products to pamper your skin.  Their products are completely natural too.  I have very sensitive skin and I was impressed with how gentle they are.  My skin felt clean, refreshed, soft, and not dried out after I used the Evande line of products.




Evande Facial Cleanser
This is a soapless product that gently cleanses your face.  It might be gentle, but it gives your pores a deep down clean.  It also hydrates while it is cleaning.  This is a great product to help remove makeup too.  It is fortified with Aloe, Passion Fruit and Amla.  The price is very reasonable too.  A 6.8 oz. bottle retails for $9.99.




Evande Toner
This is a pore minimizing toner.  It really does a nice job tightening pores.  The toner is enriched with elder flower, bilberry and lemon.  It has a nice mild fragrance.  This is a clarifying toner too.  It does not burn and did not cause any irritation.  I love that it is non drying.  This toner retails for $7.99 for the 6.8 oz. bottle.

Evande Moisturizer
I need a good moisturizer for my skin.  This is it!  It hydrates my skin, but doesn't leave it feeling oily.  This is perfect for the face and neck.  It does a great job softening dry skin.  It also brightens the skin tone.  This moisturizer is enriched with shea butter, fig and almost.  It retails for $9.99 for a 6.8 oz. bottle.

You can learn more about the Evande Skincare line by visiting their website.  You can also purchase these products directly from their website. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment