Monday, January 20, 2014

St. Patty's Day Shirt Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I absolutely love fun t-shirts.  I also love St. Patty's Day.  I just remember it always being a fun holiday to celebrate as a kid.  My 6 and 8 year old love it too.  Did you know that there is a website dedicated to offering you fun t-shirts just for St. Patty's Day?  I didn't until recently.



Saintpatrickdayshirts.com offers fun St. Patty's Day shirts for the entire family.  They offer shirts for men, women, and children.  How fun would it be to have a great St. Patty's Day shirt for your kids?  These shirts can be worn for St. Patty's Day, but anytime.  If you have Irish heritage then you might want to wear yours all the time.




I was given the opportunity to pick out a fun St. Patty's Day themed shirt.  I opted for the "I love Shenanigans" shirt.  This shirt is available in either a women's or men's style t-shirt.  The shirt I received is super comfy and sort too.  It really is cute.  I found that it fits true to size.  

You still have time to order your very own St. Patrick's Day shirt too!  Which one would you get?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment