Friday, April 18, 2014

MIRA Snack Size Stainless Steel Containers Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I must go through so many lunch bags weekly.  It gets expensive, but I hate using so many.  MIRA offers a variety of different containers that are perfect for snacking on the go.  These are great for kids and adults.  The containers come in a variety of sizes.  I received a 2 pack of their 5 ounce containers.  My kids bring a snack to school every day and these are just right for that.







The MIRA stainless steel containers are made of food grade stainless steel.  They have a lid that is easy to put on and take off.  I always think that is very important when a child is going to be opening and closing the container.  The lids are also non toxic and BPA free.  These are perfect to pop in your child's backpack.  The size is even great for me to put in my purse for them for when we are on the go.  

The containers we received are great for things like crackers, fruit, chips, veggies, and much more.  What would you use these for?  You can learn more about all of the products that MIRA offers by visiting their website.  You can also purchase these from Amazon too!  You can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment