Friday, April 18, 2014

MIRA Stainless Steel Lunch Box Containers Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I previously reviewed some great snack containers from MIRA.  They offer a wonderful selection of products that are great for lunch boxes and snacking on the go.  Their products are reusable.  I love that I don't go through many zippered plastic lunch bags this way.  Their products come in a variety of size options too.







I received a 3 pack of MIRA's stainless steel lunch containers.  These fit into my kid's lunchboxes perfectly.  They bring them home, and I just have to wash and dry them.  The 3 pack I received comes with 3 different sizes.  It includes a 16 oz., 8 oz., and 5 oz., container.  The 16 oz. is perfect for things like my daughter's pasta salad for her lunch.  The others are great for snack items, fruit, and veggies.  These containers are very versatile.  What would you use them for?

I received a set that was a pretty blue color.  These are available in other colors too.  The containers can be purchased from Amazon.  You can also visit the MIRA website to learn more about what they offer.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These would save me money since I take my lunch to work everyday and use Ziploc bags. I love the different sizes of these tins. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete