Thursday, May 15, 2014

Detangling Brush Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I keep my 7 year old daughter's hair on the short side because it can be a hassle to comb through before school in the mornings.  It is even difficult when her hair is kept short.  She has very fine hair so it gets tangled easily.  I typically have to spray in a ton of water or detangling spray to get a brush through it easily.  I want to introduce you to the glide through Detangling Brush from Crave Naturals.  



This is a brush that can be used on children and adults.  The brush helps reduce breakage and split ends.  I love that it works great and my daughter doesn't get upset when I comb through her hair.  It really does glide through hair with ease and little effort.  It makes our mornings easier.  I also tried the brush on my own hair.  My hair is very similar texture to my daughter's.  It worked great on my hair!  I also really put the brush to the test when I tested it on my husband's hair.  He has very thick wavy hair.  It usually takes him a bit of effort to comb his hair out.  The Detangling Brush made brushing his hair very easy.  

The brush has some additional benefits as well.  It smooths the cuticle layer.  It left our hair looking soft and shiny.  The brush is really neat because it can be used as a scalp massager too. My daughter loves this feature.  The brush can be cleaned easily.  It is suitable for all different types of hair too.  

You can order your own Detangling Brush from Amazon.  This is for the white brush, but the they do offer other colors too.  You can find them on Amazon by simply searching "detangling brush."


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment