Friday, May 16, 2014

Hyperbiotics Pro-15 Probiotic Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I really like to keep probiotics in the house for a variety of reasons.  I use them when I have an upset stomach or stomach bug.  What do you use probiotics for?  I want to introduce you to Hyperbiotics.  They offer what they call their "Perfect Probiotic."  This is their Pro-15 formula.  It is said to be 15% more effective than capsules.  

Pro-15 is a unique formula that includes 15 strains of probiotics.  The probiotic is in the form of a tablet.  You simply take one daily.  If you have severe stomach upset you can take up to 3 tablets daily.  The Pro-15 is time released too.



There are many health benefits to taking probiotics.  Some of these are said to be immune system support, weight loss, and to relieve a sensitive stomach.  I really like the Pro-15 probiotics and plan to take them daily.  I can't wait to see some long term results.  

You can learn more about Pro-15 by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.  

You can purchase Pro-15 directly from Amazon here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this brand of probiotics before. It sounds like a really good product. From my understanding, it is best to use a probiotic with at least 4 strains, and wow, this one has 15! I'd like to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I try to take probiotics each day or have food with it. I never heard of this product brand, but it seems like a really terrific supplement. I am sure it is very important to get a decent brand with 15 probiotics in it.

    ReplyDelete