Monday, May 12, 2014

Kudo Knife Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



My husband has a variety of different knives.  He collects them, but he also uses them for a variety of different things.  They come in handy to have around.  I want to introduce Swords of the East offers a huge selection of knives and swords.  They offer so many things that would make really great Father's Day gifts for the knife collector.  I love that their items are very reasonably priced too.





We received a Cold Steel Kudo Knife.  This is what they call a high performance knife.  The knife retails for only $8.99 on the Swords of the East website too.  The knife is impressive looking too.  It collapses with a ring lock mechanism.  This is something new to my husband and I.  This style knife is popular in South Africa.  This knife has a stainless steel blade, and a wood grain texture handle.  The handle's texture makes it easy for gripping.

I have also included some of the other really cool items that they offer below.  Which item do you love?








This is just one of the many knives that Swords of the East offers.  You can learn more about all of their products by visiting their website.  You can also connect with them on Facebook too!  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I could use the Kudo pocketknife for myself. I recently lost the one i keep in my purse for opening packages, etc. At $8.99 sounds like a winner to me.
    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete